We are offering daily appointments Monday through Friday. Call 541-687-8581 to set up a convenient time.
From the CDC: Influenza Vaccine/What you need to know (Flu vaccine information sheets (VIS) are no longer updated every year. The edition dated 8/15/2019 should be used for the current 2020-2021 flu season.)
Read our Blog for more information on why getting a flu shot is important.
Our medical providers offer:
- Physicals: including preventive, school, sport, well-baby & employment
- Preventive care, health screening
- Routine care for women including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions
- Laboratory services & EKGs
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Injuries, laceration repair, fractures
- Minor surgery
- Flu shots and immunizations
- Same day appointments
- Urgent Care needs